Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Time Management

As I've mentioned in my first post my time is very limited and I need to find time to do the photography course I have enrolled for.  So I found a solution to have at least 40 minutes each morning and afternoon on weekdays to spend some time to study whichever module I am busy with.  As mentioned I work full day 5 days a week.  I travel by bus and this takes ±1 hour to work and ±1 hour back home.  It usually is very quiet on the bus so it would be ideal to just go online then to do some studying.

We looked around at different tablets and notebook-type laptops which I could possibly use to do this.  For some reason none of the tablets would open the actual pages of the modules so I had to settle for a notebook with a 3g stick instead.  I wanted to go for something very small as I would have to carry it around from and to the bus so settled for the gigabyte Q2006 Netbook.  (See the link below).

http://www.computermania.co.za/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=1&Itemid=73

Now all I need to do is to purchase a new sim card and databundle for the 3g stick and I will be able to go online while I'm commuting to work and back!  I'm really excited to make some progress with this course.

No comments: