Friday, June 28, 2013

Photos (3)

Last weekend I took a couple of pictures of our pet bunny to see if I can get it right without having the red-eye effect.  I didn't use a flash at all as it was taken in daylight.  I do want to try taking pictures using bounce-flash, because I want to figure out how to use flash properly and not get the red-eye effect.

Here are a few of the pictures using different apertures:

(Aperture: f6.3; Speed: 1/500sec)

(Aperture: f8; Speed: 1/400sec)

I have taken a few flower shots as well which reminded me again why I really want a prime macro lens.  Especially for pictures like these where a macro lens would have been ideal:
I used my Sigma zoom lens for this shot, but it would have been much better and I would have been able to capture more detail on the 'little visitor' using a macro lens.


No comments: