Monday, August 5, 2013

Landscapes in misty weather (2)

The fog yesterday afternoon at sunset gave opportunity for some lovely shots to be taken.  The weather conditions created a 'sepia' color on some of the pictures like on the 3rd picture below.  If it wasn't for the fact that I prefer not to damage my camera in the damp and sandy environment I would have stayed longer to look for more photo opportunities on the beach.

 



When driving home from the Northern Suburbs back to where we live we drove past Plattekloof which is situated on a hill from where you have a lovely city view.  At night you see thousands of lights and I think if done correctly it will produce the most beautiful pictures.  It certainly is worth a try.  When I go past that area in the evening again, I will make sure to take my camera and tripod with.

No comments: